Torah Day School Of Atlanta
- Torah Day School Of Atlanta has a computer labs with 25 stations which has become central to the academic life of the school.
- Our network server allows simultaneous access to over 40 programs which provide word processing in both English and Hebrew, academic skill-building programs, research CD's and carefully screened internet access.
- Additionally, each classroom has a computer station with on-line access.
- Our library offers a large collection of fiction, nonfiction, reference and Judaica.
- We currently have over 13,000 volumes in circulation. Below are links to each portion of the TDSA Curriculum.
- Our mission as an Torah Day School Of Atlanta is to maintain a superior educational environment that inspires in each student a love of G-d, a reverence for the Torah, and a life-long commitment to the acquisition of knowledge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||343 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NorcrossGrades: PK-5 | 103 students
5905 Brook Hollow Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
- NorcrossGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
1575 Indian Trail Rd
Norcross, GA 30093
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.