- Torah Day School Of Atlanta has a computer labs with 25 stations which has become central to the academic life of the school.
- Our network server allows simultaneous access to over 40 programs which provide word processing in both English and Hebrew, academic skill-building programs, research CD's and carefully screened internet access.
- Additionally, each classroom has a computer station with on-line access.
- Our library offers a large collection of fiction, nonfiction, reference and Judaica.
- We currently have over 13,000 volumes in circulation. Below are links to each portion of the TDSA Curriculum.
- Our mission as an Torah Day School Of Atlanta is to maintain a superior educational environment that inspires in each student a love of G-d, a reverence for the Torah, and a life-long commitment to the acquisition of knowledge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||343 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NorcrossGrades: PK-5 | 103 students
5905 Brook Hollow Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
NorcrossGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
1575 Indian Trail Rd
Norcross, GA 30093
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.