Tower Day School
Tel: (781) 334-5576
- Tower Day School provide a richness and variety of activities and experiences in a flexible and pleasant atmosphere that introduces the children at Tower Day School to the exciting world of nature, art, science, math, social studies, language and music.
- We want each child to find school a happy place where he/she will derive satisfaction from inventing, creating, discovering, practicing skills, taking responsibility as well as meeting and solving problems in the presence of sensitive teaching.
- We consider the total child and provide experiences to encourage physical gross and fine motor, social, emotional and intellectual development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnfield Grades: NS-PK | 30 students
708 Lowell Street
Lynnfield, MA 01940
(781) 334-6591 1.5 NS-PK
- Reading Grades: NS-PK | 130 students
10 Torre Street
Reading, MA 01867
(781) 942-0023 2.1 NS-PK
- Wakefield Grades: PK-K | 154 students
5 Bryant Street
Wakefield, MA 01880
(781) 245-9636 2.5 PK-K
- Wakefield Grades: NS-PK
607 North Ave
Wakefield, MA 01880
(781) 246-4055 2.5 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.