Canterbury Childrens Center
Tel: (781) 245-9636
- Canterbury Childrens Center provides quality childcare in a nurturing environment that helps foster the growth and development of children.
- Our goal is to create a developmentally appropriate program, which meets the individual needs of each child as well as those of the group.
- We believe that children learn through their play and that their experiences here at the center should be joyful and fun.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Andover Grades: PK-9 | 452 students
34 Sunset Rock Road
Andover, MA 01810
(978) 475-1197 9.1 PK-9
- Beverly Grades: PK-9 | 408 students
545 Cabot Street
Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 927-1700 10.2 PK-9
- Lynnfield Grades: NS-8 | 347 students
40 Grove St
Lynnfield, MA 01940
(781) 599-4422 3.4 NS-8
- Melrose Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
4 Myrtle St
Melrose, MA 02176
(781) 665-5037 3.7 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.