- Towle Institute exists to equip families with the expertise and resources necessary to provide students with a home based, Christ-centered education.
- Recognizing the spiritual, academic and social advantages of home education, Towle seeks to offer an alternative to traditional home education to broad range of families.
- The school and faculty provide complementary and supplementary academic assistance through weekly instruction and academic planning, but do not replace parents as primary educators.
- Towle Institute is a non-traditional school for those families seeking to educate their children in their home environment.
- We are a private school, incorporated in Delaware, serving home-educated students from Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
- We offer a full-course curriculum for grades six through twelve and provide oversight for siblings of families living in Delaware for kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Our objective is to offer an integrated curriculum that addresses the individual's needs.
- Our purpose is to support the parent and child in their learning experience.
- We hope that by sharing our gifts and resources we can enhance the secondary educational experience of the home-educated student.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Grades: PK-12 | 551 students
1501 Barley Mill Road
Wilmington, DE 19807
(302)998-2292 4.4 PK-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.