- Towle Institute exists to equip families with the expertise and resources necessary to provide students with a home based, Christ-centered education.
- Recognizing the spiritual, academic and social advantages of home education, Towle seeks to offer an alternative to traditional home education to broad range of families.
- The school and faculty provide complementary and supplementary academic assistance through weekly instruction and academic planning, but do not replace parents as primary educators.
- Towle Institute is a non-traditional school for those families seeking to educate their children in their home environment.
- We are a private school, incorporated in Delaware, serving home-educated students from Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
- We offer a full-course curriculum for grades six through twelve and provide oversight for siblings of families living in Delaware for kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Our objective is to offer an integrated curriculum that addresses the individual's needs.
- Our purpose is to support the parent and child in their learning experience.
- We hope that by sharing our gifts and resources we can enhance the secondary educational experience of the home-educated student.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students