- Towle Institute exists to equip families with the expertise and resources necessary to provide students with a home based, Christ-centered education.
- Recognizing the spiritual, academic and social advantages of home education, Towle seeks to offer an alternative to traditional home education to broad range of families.
- The school and faculty provide complementary and supplementary academic assistance through weekly instruction and academic planning, but do not replace parents as primary educators.
- Towle Institute is a non-traditional school for those families seeking to educate their children in their home environment.
- We are a private school, incorporated in Delaware, serving home-educated students from Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
- We offer a full-course curriculum for grades six through twelve and provide oversight for siblings of families living in Delaware for kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Our objective is to offer an integrated curriculum that addresses the individual's needs.
- Our purpose is to support the parent and child in their learning experience.
- We hope that by sharing our gifts and resources we can enhance the secondary educational experience of the home-educated student.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.