- Towle Institute exists to equip families with the expertise and resources necessary to provide students with a home based, Christ-centered education.
- Recognizing the spiritual, academic and social advantages of home education, Towle seeks to offer an alternative to traditional home education to broad range of families.
- The school and faculty provide complementary and supplementary academic assistance through weekly instruction and academic planning, but do not replace parents as primary educators.
- Towle Institute is a non-traditional school for those families seeking to educate their children in their home environment.
- We are a private school, incorporated in Delaware, serving home-educated students from Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
- We offer a full-course curriculum for grades six through twelve and provide oversight for siblings of families living in Delaware for kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Our objective is to offer an integrated curriculum that addresses the individual's needs.
- Our purpose is to support the parent and child in their learning experience.
- We hope that by sharing our gifts and resources we can enhance the secondary educational experience of the home-educated student.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?