- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 170 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,450
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Transfiguration School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Drama productions, Scouting
Arts and Music Programs:
- The Transfiguration School provides students with a structured, faith-based, and academically rigorous education program. We strive to create a community of servant-leaders who are dedicated to advancing the common good and believe in forming young men and women of competence, conscience and compassion.
- Located in the heart of Tarrytown on a quiet, wooded campus, Transfiguration School is minutes away from Metro North, the Governor Mario Cuomo Bridge, and I-87. Need-based scholarships are available for students in Kindergarten through grade eight.
- Accredited by AdvanceEd, The Transfiguration School is staffed by dedicated, experienced New York State-certified teachers. Teaching assistants are employed in all Pre-K, Kindergarten and first-grade classrooms. Our curriculum follows the National Common Core Learning Standards (CCLS). We offer Spanish language instruction for all grades, an advanced math program for students in grades five through eight, fully-equipped, STEM lab and multi-media/library center.
- A remedial resource teacher is available on staff and an after school program staffed by teachers is available until 6:00 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Transfiguration School cost?
What sports does Transfiguration School offer?
What is Transfiguration School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Transfiguration School?
View the Transfiguration School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Transfiguration School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards