Tree Of Life Christian School-dublin Branch
- The purpose of the Tree Of Life Christian School is to assist parents and the Church in educating and nurturing young lives in Christ.
- From an initial student body of 47 students in Pre-school through grade 3, the school has grown in number and in its understanding of what makes education Christian.
- From the first enrollments in 1978, through a pioneer class that blazed the high school path, to the hundreds of families still investing in their children's educations, God has faithfully led students to Tree of Life.
- Their role in the Tree of Life story is crucial to its existence.
- The mission of Tree of Life Christian Schools is to glorify God by educating students in His truth and by discipline them in Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,515|
|Admissions Director||Carol Tanner|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.