St Brendan School
Tel: (614) 876-6132
- The mission of St. Brendan School is to educate children in a Catholic community where their uniqueness is recognized and their potential is discovered.
- We believe each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- We believe student learning is the chief priority of the school.
- We believe students' learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Support a variety of Individualized Education Plans|
|Total Students||466 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dublin Grades: PK-5 | 124 students
2900 Martin Road
Dublin, OH 43017
(614) 792-2671 2.7 PK-5
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?