Tri-l Christian Academy
Tel: (407) 644-2567
- We offer VPK through 8th-grade classes. We also offer extended care, summer camp and summer school with an open enrollment policy for urban children and youth.
- Our main goal is the spiritual development of students to assist them in reaching their potential in Christ.
- "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6) We do this by diligently teaching the ABeka curriculum in its entirety.
- This curriculum is an accelerated and challenging Bible-based curriculum with the Word of God being integrated throughout the different subject areas.
- We expect the behavior of each student to be conducive to a positive learning environment. Our teachers are born again Christians who profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International League of Christian Schools (ILCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||There are scholarships available for your family!|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and FieldBasketball, Football,|
Track and Field
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?