Tri-l Christian Academy
- We offer VPK through 8th-grade classes. We also offer extended care, summer camp and summer school with an open enrollment policy for urban children and youth.
- Our main goal is the spiritual development of students to assist them in reaching their potential in Christ.
- "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6) We do this by diligently teaching the ABeka curriculum in its entirety.
- This curriculum is an accelerated and challenging Bible-based curriculum with the Word of God being integrated throughout the different subject areas.
- We expect the behavior of each student to be conducive to a positive learning environment. Our teachers are born again Christians who profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International League of Christian Schools (ILCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||There are scholarships available for your family!|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and FieldBasketball, Football,|
Track and Field
Profile last updated:
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.