- Trinity Academy's mission is to provide our students with the means for growth in Christian principles and the pursuit of academic excellence.
- The dedication of our educators, parents, and parishes creates a loving and nurturing environment for students to acquire self-esteem, knowledge of the world, and gospel values.
- Trinity Academy provides a positive educational experience that respects the uniqueness of each child and encourages the development of the whole person within a strong Christian environment.
- The entire community - teachers, parents, priests, staff, and administration work toward the spiritual, academic, and social development of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CliftonGrades: K-9 | 420 students
797 Valley Rd
Clifton, NJ 07013
- BloomfieldGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
50 Byrd Ave
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
- MontclairGrades: PK-12 | 1037 students
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
- NutleyGrades: KG-8 | 255 students
24 Brookline Ave
Nutley, NJ 07110
- WhippanyGrades: PK-5 | 142 students
90 Whippany Road
Whippany, NJ 07981
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.