Our Lady Of The Lake School
Tel: (952) 472-8228
- The mission of Our Lady of the Lake School, in partnership with school families and parish community, is to provide a Christian education in the Catholic Faith.
- OLL's Curriculum is designed to challenge the student's intellectual capabilities within a supportive and nurturing teaching environment.
- Because of small class sizes, teachers get to know the unique personalities and learning styles of each student.
- OLL's Education philosophy is grounded in the principle of educating the "total child".
- Our curriculum and teaching staff support all aspects of personal development - academic, spiritual, social, physical and emotional.
- We nurture the student's academic, spiritual, physical and emotional growth while encouraging each student, their family, and staff member to live by Christ's example of loving service.
- We believe the uniqueness of each child should be considered in the classroom and our teaching staff works hard to ensure the needs of each student are met.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,150|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Victoria Grades: 9-12 | 405 students
8101 Kochia Lane
Victoria, MN 55386
(952) 443-4659 5 9-12
- Chanhassen Grades: NS-PK
2800 Corporate Pl
Chanhassen, MN 55317
(952) 466-2273 6.2 NS-PK
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.