St Catherine Of Siena School
- The primary purpose of St. Catherine of Siena Roman Catholic School is to provide a solid education within a religious framework.
- Our goal is to foster an understanding of the Catholic Christian faith, along with the academic skills necessary to propagate the faith, by educating the whole child in a value centered, caring atmosphere.
- Our message is to carry the Word of God to our students and exemplify integrity, understanding and Christian charity.
- We treat our students with dignity, and respect all childrens individual differences.
- It is our hope that they will integrate these values and treat others with the same degree of dignity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Upper MontclairGrades: PK-8 | 236 students
190 Lorraine Ave
Upper Montclair, NJ 07043
WayneGrades: 8-12 | 560 students
1512 Alps Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
MontclairGrades: NS-8 | 181 students
65 Chestnut Street
Montclair, NJ 07042
VeronaGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
22 Lakeside Avenue
Verona, NJ 07044
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?