A Pleasant Day Nursery School
Tel: (973) 228-5235
- A Pleasant Day Preschool & Childcare Center recognizes the many unique needs, such as cultural backgrounds, developmental levels and abilities of children.
- We work to provide a highly varied, challenging and well rounded program of learning experiences that will help children to develop academically, socially, emotionally and physically.
- Through this instruction, the young student will develop the positive attitudes and appropriate social/emotional behaviors that will prepare them for the future.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseland Grades: PK-4 | 30 students
19 Harrison Avenue
Roseland, NJ 07068
(862) 210-8781 1.5 PK-4
- Caldwell Grades: 7-12 | 79 students
1 Henderson Dr
Caldwell, NJ 07006
(973) 244-7890 1.6 7-12
- Roseland Grades: NS | 55 students
40 Freeman St
Roseland, NJ 07068
(973) 226-7300 1.8 NS
- Verona Grades: PK-K | 69 students
26 Montrose Ave
Verona, NJ 07044
(973) 857-1234 1.9 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.