Trinity Christian School
- Trinity Christian School is an independent, non-profit, private college-preparatory school serving students in grades K-12.
- Our goal is to eliminate the achievement gap of students as we develop lifelong learners and well-rounded global citizens.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Determined on case by case basis|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||373 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Advanced Courses||Biology I Adv, Biology II Adv, Calculus Adv, Chemistry Adv, Earth Science Adv, English I Adv, English II Adv, English III Adv, English IV Adv, Expository Writing I Adv, Expository Writing II Adv, Expository Writing III Adv, Expository Writing IV Adv, Intro to Criminal Justice Adv, Physics Adv, Pre-Calculus Adv, Sociology Adv, Trigonometry Adv, US History Adv, World Geography Adv,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please email or call our office to acquire about tuition costs|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dennis Vandevender|
|Admissions Associate||Diette Harris/Julia Webster|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- * Licensed by the State of NC as a non-public school.
- * Through comprehensive academic studies, character development programs and competitive sports, Trinity provides a challenging and balanced education for college-bound students.
- * Trinity's commitment to its students is grounded in the belief that the school is responsible for fostering academic excellence, self-discovery and personal integrity. ...Our accelerated academic program inspires our students to achieve excellence at every level.
- *Grades K-8: Mentoring/Teaching Reaching and Math Achievements/75% or more students accelerated one grade level.
- *Grades 9-12: Excel in English, Math, Sciences, History, Foreign Language, Computers, and College Preparatory courses/85% or more students attend college; others join military services; several graduating seniors receive academic and sports scholarships.
- *High achieving competitive sports teams: * Girls Varsity Basketball: 2007/08 SEIC Champions, 2007/08 1A State Champions, 2008/09 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2009/10 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2010/11 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2011/12 NCISAA State Champions, 2012/13 NCISAA State Champions * Boys Varsity Basketball: 2010/11 NCISAA State Champions, 2011/12 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2012/13 NCISAA State Runner-Up * Boys Junior Varsity Basketball: 2010/11 Conference Champions, 2011/12 Conference Champions * Varsity Football: 2007 NCISAA State Champions, 2008 NCISAA State Champions, 2009 NCISAA State Champions, 2010 NCISAA Playoff Participants, 2011 NCISAA State Champion Runner-Up, 2012 NCISAA State Playoff Participants * Varsity Baseball: 2010 NCISAA Playoffs, 2011 NCISAA Playoffs, 2012 NCISAA Playoffs * Girls Volleyball: 2011 SEIC Champions NC
- * Pre-K Kindergarten Readiness Program - Cumberland County's largest private site 21st Century Learning Center Afterschool Program
- * Partners with Cumberland County Schools' Titles I, II, and V
- We can be found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tcscrusaders
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: PK-12 | 384 students
3200 Cliffdale Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28303
(910)868-5131 4.2 PK-12
Excellent administration, great teachers, very accommodating to individual needs and my daughter is thriving at Trinity.
- Posted by Parent - Erin