Trinity Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (910) 488-6779
- Trinity Christian School is an independent, non-profit, private college-preparatory school serving students in grades K-12.
- Our goal is to eliminate the achievement gap of students as we develop lifelong learners and well-rounded global citizens.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Determined on case by case basis|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||397 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Advanced Courses||Biology I Adv, Biology II Adv, Calculus Adv, Chemistry Adv, Earth Science Adv, English I Adv, English II Adv, English III Adv, English IV Adv, Expository Writing I Adv, Expository Writing II Adv, Expository Writing III Adv, Expository Writing IV Adv, Intro to Criminal Justice Adv, Physics Adv, Pre-Calculus Adv, Sociology Adv, Trigonometry Adv, US History Adv, World Geography Adv|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please email or call our office to acquire about tuition costs|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dennis Vandevender|
|Admissions Associate||Diette Harris/Julia Webster|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- * Licensed by the State of NC as a non-public school.
- * Through comprehensive academic studies, character development programs and competitive sports, Trinity provides a challenging and balanced education for college-bound students.
- * Trinity's commitment to its students is grounded in the belief that the school is responsible for fostering academic excellence, self-discovery and personal integrity. ...Our accelerated academic program inspires our students to achieve excellence at every level.
- *Grades K-8: Mentoring/Teaching Reaching and Math Achievements/75% or more students accelerated one grade level.
- *Grades 9-12: Excel in English, Math, Sciences, History, Foreign Language, Computers, and College Preparatory courses/85% or more students attend college; others join military services; several graduating seniors receive academic and sports scholarships.
- *High achieving competitive sports teams: * Girls Varsity Basketball: 2007/08 SEIC Champions, 2007/08 1A State Champions, 2008/09 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2009/10 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2010/11 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2011/12 NCISAA State Champions, 2012/13 NCISAA State Champions * Boys Varsity Basketball: 2010/11 NCISAA State Champions, 2011/12 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2012/13 NCISAA State Runner-Up * Boys Junior Varsity Basketball: 2010/11 Conference Champions, 2011/12 Conference Champions * Varsity Football: 2007 NCISAA State Champions, 2008 NCISAA State Champions, 2009 NCISAA State Champions, 2010 NCISAA Playoff Participants, 2011 NCISAA State Champion Runner-Up, 2012 NCISAA State Playoff Participants * Varsity Baseball: 2010 NCISAA Playoffs, 2011 NCISAA Playoffs, 2012 NCISAA Playoffs * Girls Volleyball: 2011 SEIC Champions NC
- * Pre-K Kindergarten Readiness Program - Cumberland County's largest private site 21st Century Learning Center Afterschool Program
- * Partners with Cumberland County Schools' Titles I, II, and V
- We can be found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tcscrusaders
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.