Trinity Christian School
Trinity Christian School is an independent, non-profit, private college-preparatory school serving students in grades K-12.
Our goal is to eliminate the achievement gap of students as we develop lifelong learners and well-rounded global citizens.
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 397 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Determined on case by case basis
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Biology I Adv, Biology II Adv, Calculus Adv, Chemistry Adv, Earth Science Adv, English I Adv, English II Adv, English III Adv, English IV Adv, Expository Writing I Adv, Expository Writing II Adv, Expository Writing III Adv, Expository Writing IV Adv, Intro to Criminal Justice Adv, Physics Adv, Pre-Calculus Adv, Sociology Adv, Trigonometry Adv, US History Adv, World Geography Adv
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Per school year, per child each year.
National avg.: 85%
Diette Harris (Elem & Middle)
Total Sports Offered
- * Licensed by the State of NC as a non-public school.
- * Through comprehensive academic studies, character development programs and competitive sports, Trinity provides a challenging and balanced education for college-bound students.
- * Trinity's commitment to its students is grounded in the belief that the school is responsible for fostering academic excellence, self-discovery and personal integrity. ...Our accelerated academic program inspires our students to achieve excellence at every level.
- *Grades K-8: Mentoring/Teaching Reaching and Math Achievements/75% or more students accelerated one grade level.
- *Grades 9-12: Excel in English, Math, Sciences, History, Foreign Language, Computers, and College Preparatory courses/85% or more students attend college; others join military services; several graduating seniors receive academic and sports scholarships.
- *High achieving competitive sports teams: * Girls Varsity Basketball: 2007/08 SEIC Champions, 2007/08 1A State Champions, 2008/09 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2009/10 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2010/11 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2011/12 NCISAA State Champions, 2012/13 NCISAA State Champions * Boys Varsity Basketball: 2010/11 NCISAA State Champions, 2011/12 NCISAA Semi-Finals, 2012/13 NCISAA State Runner-Up * Boys Junior Varsity Basketball: 2010/11 Conference Champions, 2011/12 Conference Champions * Varsity Football: 2007 NCISAA State Champions, 2008 NCISAA State Champions, 2009 NCISAA State Champions, 2010 NCISAA Playoff Participants, 2011 NCISAA State Champion Runner-Up, 2012 NCISAA State Playoff Participants * Varsity Baseball: 2010 NCISAA Playoffs, 2011 NCISAA Playoffs, 2012 NCISAA Playoffs * Girls Volleyball: 2011 SEIC Champions NC
- * Pre-K Kindergarten Readiness Program - Cumberland County's largest private site 21st Century Learning Center Afterschool Program
- * Partners with Cumberland County Schools' Titles I, II, and V
- We can be found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tcscrusaders
Profile last updated: 02/01/2021
The best school and teacher.
Excellent administration, great teachers, very accommodating to individual needs and my daughter is thriving at Trinity.
Endorse Trinity Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.