Bal-perazim Christian Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Bal-Perazim Christian Academy promotes academic excellence along with sound biblical teaching and foundation.
- Students that attend Bal-Perazim Academy is prepared for life with rigorous academic training and well balanced Christian principles.
- At Bal-Perazim Academy we both challenge and nurture our students into being well rounded young people with high expectations of excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: PK-K | 65 students
4625 Campground Road
Fayetteville, NC 28314
(910)867-0482 1.9 PK-K
My children have attended here for the last 6 or 7 years. They promote excellency in all arenas. The teacher to student ratio is a benefit for students who excel in smaller environments!! Extra curricular activities target academics and recently this school year extended into physical and competitive sports. I appreciate the holistic approach they devote to the children. I highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - Mrs. Joyner, EDD
Bal Perazim Christian Academy is a school that nurtures the whole child. Students have developed academically and socially as they progress through the grade levels. The school provides sound academic advice and guidance for student success from kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Posted by Teacher - M. Walker
Bal Perazim Christian Academy is a school with dedicated personnel who desire to see young people excel in their Christian walk and in life. A focused effort to see students succeed is embodied in the presentation and care provided to each student. Those who attend will receive a direct instruction with strategies to reach every kind of learner. Bal Perazim Academy is place where a student is given a step up toward success in life.
- Posted by Teacher - mjpw7
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.