Trinity Christian School
Tel: (818) 352-7980
- We are firmly committed to creating a nurturing atmosphere for the whole child both in the classroom and on the playground.
- Providing a supportive, caring environment where your child can develop a confident self image is one of our greatest strengths.
- Our small school atmosphere allows our staff to know each child by name and care for their individual needs.
- We believe that parental involvement is a contributing key to success and have an active TEAM parents organization.
- Our school is committed to addressing the different learning styles and intelligences of each student.
- Therefore, our curriculum is creative, challenging, and a Biblical worldview is integrated into all subjects.
- We believe that every child deserves a Christian education regardless of race, color, religeon or finances.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,165|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Karate, Music, Recorder Lessons, Violin Lessons|
- Affordable Tuition
- Small Class Sizes
- Individual Attention
- Dislexia Program
- Hot Lunch Program
- After-school Care
- Summer Camp Available
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Fernando Grades: PK-6 | 146 students
1525 Glenoaks Blvd
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818) 365-1513 7.1 PK-6
- Santa Clarita Grades: K-12 | 113 students
22589 Hickory Pl
Santa Clarita, CA 91390
(661) 296-5466 15.8 K-12
- Sylmar Grades: K-12 | 245 students
13216 Leach St
Sylmar, CA 91342
(818) 523-6791 6.9 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?