Trinity Christian School
- We are firmly committed to creating a nurturing atmosphere for the whole child both in the classroom and on the playground.
- Providing a supportive, caring environment where your child can develop a confident self image is one of our greatest strengths.
- Our small school atmosphere allows our staff to know each child by name and care for their individual needs.
- We believe that parental involvement is a contributing key to success and have an active TEAM parents organization.
- Our school is committed to addressing the different learning styles and intelligences of each student.
- Therefore, our curriculum is creative, challenging, and a Biblical worldview is integrated into all subjects.
- We believe that every child deserves a Christian education regardless of race, color, religeon or finances.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,165|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Karate, Music, Recorder Lessons, Violin Lessons|
- Affordable Tuition
- Small Class Sizes
- Individual Attention
- Dislexia Program
- Hot Lunch Program
- After-school Care
- Summer Camp Available
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Fernando Grades: PK-6 | 113 students
1525 Glenoaks Blvd
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818)365-1513 7.1 PK-6
- Santa Clarita Grades: K-12 | 113 students
22589 Hickory Pl
Santa Clarita, CA 91390
(661)296-5466 15.8 K-12
- Sylmar Grades: K-12 | 245 students
13216 Leach St
Sylmar, CA 91342
(818)523-6791 6.9 K-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.