Trinity Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (201) 487-3580
- Trinity Lutheran School mission is to develop a joy of life and learning in each child that will last a lifetime.
- The staff of Trinity Lutheran School works together with the Pastor and Congregation of Trinity Lutheran Church to offer each child the opportunity to grow and learn in a caring, Christ-Centered Environment.
- The primary goal of our experienced teachers and administrators is the social, emotional, and spiritual development of each child.
- An emphasis on Social and Academic Readiness will prepare your child for success in school.
- Trinity Lutheran School will do everything we can to ensure the Safety of your Child while he/she is in our care.
- Our family atmosphere will allow your child to experience joy with each new achievement during the important early years of Learning and Growth.
- All Parents or Guardians are invited to join our Parent Group; "Parents and Teachers Together.
- This organization sponsors activities to enrich the Children's School experiences.
- Getting involved with this group is beneficial to you and your child. Working together we will have a great year.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Not Available (School did not report any membership associatons).|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||call for more information|
As a first time mom I was very apprehensive sending my daughter off to school for the first time. I must say that the teachers alleviated my fears. Although she was a bit weepy the first few days, she now can't wait to go to school. The school has a very homey, family like atmosphere and is very welcoming. My daughter has only been there since September but has already made great strides both academically and socially. I am very confident in my decision to enroll her there and will enroll her there again next year! Trinity has been a wonderful experience for both of us.
- Posted by Parent - Susie
I love this school!!! They give personalized attention to every student!!! They work hard to keep parents involved in children's education as well as activities! I feel like this is a place where my child is really learning.
- Posted by Parent - susan
I love this school! I must say that the teacher alleviated my fears. My daughter is in the kindergarten program and I love the teacher and love how my daughter is growing academically. The school has a very homey, family like atmosphere and is very welcoming. My daughter has only been there since September but has already made great strides both academically and socially. I am very confident in my decision to enroll her there. And I will recommend this school to anyone. Trinity has been a wonderful experience for my husband and I and especially for my child.
- Posted by Parent - sweet
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.