- Triumph Academy is a non-profit 501c3, accredited Jr./Sr. High School. The school focuses on credit credit recovery, IEPs, Athletics, Retriever Training program, Alaska adventures and graduation. Academy works in conjuction with Triumph Youth Services to help struggling students with treatment in addition to eduction. We help with Conduct Disorder, Drug/Alcohol Abuse, Re-active Attachment Disorder (RAD), and many other issues.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Brenda McDowell|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Archery, Baseball, Climbing, Flag Football, Football, Rugby, Snowboarding, Softball, Swimming, WeightliftingAlpine Skiing, Archery,|
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Triumph Academy is fully acrredited Jr./Sr. High that works with students in residential treatment facing a multitude of behavioral and addiction issues. Academy focuses on each student for success and incorporates sports, activities, community service and recreation into the program. Students can excel in Rugby, Football, Basketball and other sports available. The Retriever Program is one of our most popular program as the students work with and train Lab Retrievers from the puppy stage to Competitions. Outdoor recreation is also incorporated as Utah is one of the best locations for camping, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, swimming, etc. We do not let boundaries stop the students and we continue that theme by also offering an Alaska Adventure in the Summer.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brigham City Grades: 3-12 | 21 students
575 N Main St
Brigham City, UT 84302
(435)734-0551 1.2 3-12
- Wellsville Grades: 8-12 | 50 students
3746 S. 4800 W.
Wellsville, UT 84339
(435)245-2600 10.3 8-12
- Garland Grades: K-11 | 40 students
1386 S Main St
Garland, UT 84312
(435)257-7077 16.5 K-11
- Ogden Grades: PK-K | 178 students
160 9th St
Ogden, UT 84404
(801)399-4446 18.2 PK-K
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.