- Triumph Academy is a non-profit 501c3, accredited Jr./Sr. High School. The school focuses on credit credit recovery, IEPs, Athletics, Retriever Training program, Alaska adventures and graduation. Academy works in conjuction with Triumph Youth Services to help struggling students with treatment in addition to eduction. We help with Conduct Disorder, Drug/Alcohol Abuse, Re-active Attachment Disorder (RAD), and many other issues.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Brenda McDowell|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Archery, Baseball, Climbing, Flag Football, Football, Rugby, Snowboarding, Softball, Swimming, WeightliftingAlpine Skiing, Archery,|
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Triumph Academy is fully acrredited Jr./Sr. High that works with students in residential treatment facing a multitude of behavioral and addiction issues. Academy focuses on each student for success and incorporates sports, activities, community service and recreation into the program. Students can excel in Rugby, Football, Basketball and other sports available. The Retriever Program is one of our most popular program as the students work with and train Lab Retrievers from the puppy stage to Competitions. Outdoor recreation is also incorporated as Utah is one of the best locations for camping, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, swimming, etc. We do not let boundaries stop the students and we continue that theme by also offering an Alaska Adventure in the Summer.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brigham City Grades: 3-12 | 21 students
575 N Main St
Brigham City, UT 84302
(435)734-0551 1.2 3-12
- Wellsville Grades: 8-12 | 50 students
3746 S. 4800 W.
Wellsville, UT 84339
(435)245-2600 10.3 8-12
- Garland Grades: K-11 | 40 students
1386 S Main St
Garland, UT 84312
(435)257-7077 16.5 K-11
- Ogden Grades: PK-K | 178 students
160 9th St
Ogden, UT 84404
(801)399-4446 18.2 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.