Tel: (435) 494-1740
Triumph Academy is a non-profit 501c3, accredited Jr./Sr. High School. The school focuses on credit credit recovery, IEPs, Athletics, Retriever Training program, Alaska adventures and graduation. Academy works in conjuction with Triumph Youth Services to help struggling students with treatment in addition to eduction. We help with Conduct Disorder, Drug/Alcohol Abuse, Re-active Attachment Disorder (RAD), and many other issues.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Brenda McDowell|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Archery, Baseball, Climbing, Flag Football, Football, Rugby, Snowboarding, Softball, Swimming, WeightliftingAlpine Skiing, Archery,|
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Triumph Academy is fully acrredited Jr./Sr. High that works with students in residential treatment facing a multitude of behavioral and addiction issues. Academy focuses on each student for success and incorporates sports, activities, community service and recreation into the program. Students can excel in Rugby, Football, Basketball and other sports available. The Retriever Program is one of our most popular program as the students work with and train Lab Retrievers from the puppy stage to Competitions. Outdoor recreation is also incorporated as Utah is one of the best locations for camping, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, swimming, etc. We do not let boundaries stop the students and we continue that theme by also offering an Alaska Adventure in the Summer.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Triumph Academy is New Horizons Academy (1.2 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Childrens Classic (18.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brigham City Grades: 3-12 | 21 students
575 N Main St
Brigham City, UT 84302
(435) 734-0551 1.2 3-12
- Wellsville Grades: 7-12 | 49 students
3746 S. 4800 W.
Wellsville, UT 84339
(435) 245-2600 10.3 7-12
- Garland Grades: K-11 | 40 students
1386 S Main St
Garland, UT 84312
(435) 257-7077 16.5 K-11
- Ogden Grades: PK-K | 61 students
160 9th St
Ogden, UT 84404
(801) 399-4446 18.2 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.