Our team welcomes you to our Tualatin Kindercare! We value the work of guiding children through some of the most important years of their lives.
The teachers at Tualatin KinderCare work together to make sure all of our children have a learning experience that fits their specific needs.
We offer challenging academic programs, fun activities, and opportunities for the children to grow and work on being independent.
We are proud to be part of a community that serves the children in this capacity.
Please feel free to stop by to observe our learning environments and meet our teachers. We look forward to your visit!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 26 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome and thank you for your interest in the Tualatin KinderCare! At KinderCare we strive to exceed your expectations in an Early Learning Programs. We are a school that is flexible with schedules and are always accommodating to meet the needs of you and your child. We provide programs that support and challenge children from the age of 6 weeks through the age of 12 years. We also offer unique enrichment programs that are fun and filled with learning. These programs are cooking, phonics, and music. Please feel free to schedule or stop by for a tour to check out our programs and meet our staff! We are open from 6:00am-6:30pm.
- Your child's safety is of the utmost concern to us. All staff members are current on CPR, First Aid, Oregon Food handler's certificates, and stay current in the Oregon Criminal Registry. Door codes to enter the building are given only to guardians and are updated regularly. Playgrounds have privacy fences and alarms on the gate.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Oregon DHS
Endorse Tualatin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.