Unity Care Academy
- Unity Care Group is a community-based, non-profit youth development agency.
- Founded with the goal of developing educational and social programs to enrich the lives of at-risk youth, our mission is to provide quality youth programs for the purpose of creating healthier communities through life-long partnerships.
- We have three primary objectives to provide safe, secure and positive living environments, to educate at-risk youth.
- Unity Care strives to eliminate negative and destructive environments through education, self-management, interpersonal skill building and interaction with a variety of positive role models.
- Our programs promote ideals such as graduating from high school, pursuing a college degree and becoming a contributing member of society.
- We believe that by providing a safe, nurturing and creative environment of social, academic, spiritual, and professional development, we will break down the stagnation and poverty that is so dominant in the minority sector.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||4 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: K | 83 students
1400 Parkmoor Ave Ste 220
San Jose, CA 95126
(408)539-0200 0.6 K
- San Jose Grades: K | 30 students
979 Meridian Ave.
San Jose, CA 95126
(408)377-9888 1.2 K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.