Univ Of Memphis Lipman Early Childhood School
- Univ Of Memphis Lipman Early Childhood School offer a unique learning environment, a nurturing place that encourages children to explore their own active learning abilities.
- Here they are guided by specially trained teachers and are supported by community.
- Here children engage in creative questioning and problem solving. They learn to understand and share with each other.
- They form interpersonal communication skills. And they discover and expand their world through a truly interactive environment.
- Learning, teaching, growing. Here children get the wings they need to go further and achieve a higher success in life's many lessons to come.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Laboratory Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: PK-8 | 125 students
175 N. Tillman Street
Memphis, TN 38111
(901) 323-4092 0.6 PK-8
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 100 students
670 South Highland St
Memphis, TN 38111
(901) 323-1344 1 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.