University Christian Church Weekday School
- University Christian Church, through the Ministry of Weekday School, promotes a partnership of growth and development for children, parents and staff.
- Our mission is to help meet the needs of children for individual and social growth amid a nurturing, learning environment.
- Our educational philosophy is to help young children become lifelong, enthusiastic learners.
- This philosophy, based on the sound research principles that undergird the premium preschool programs in the nation, is guided by the criteria for developmentally appropriate practice as established by the NAEYC, the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Within a framework of knowledge of developmental stages of children ages 0-5 years, we provide activities in all major areas of learning.
- (language, literacy, math, social studies, physical development, art, music, and personal/social skills.
- Lesson plans and activities are based on the importance of the whole child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Disciples of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: 1-6 | 68 students
2805 Stadium Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76109
(817)257-7141 0.1 1-6
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-8 | 686 students
3304 Dryden Road
Fort Worth, TX 76109
(817)924-8917 1.3 PK-8
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-9 | 77 students
1400 College Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104 1.8 PK-9
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
3320 Hemphill St
Fort Worth, TX 76110
(817)924-5123 1.8 PK-8
- Fort Worth Grades: K | 255 students
901 Southland Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
(817)335-2755 1.9 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.