Verde Valley Seventh-day Adventist School
- The Verde Valley Seventh-day Adventist School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
- To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew, master the basic academic skills, value labor, physical and mental, as the blessing God intended, cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cottonwood Grades: PK-5 | 129 students
102 S Willard St
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
(928)634-8113 1 PK-5
- Cottonwood Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
2715 E State Route 89a
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
(928)649-0624 1.5 PK-8
- Sedona Grades: 9-12 | 99 students
3511 Verde Valley School Road
Sedona, AZ 86351
(928)284-2272 12.6 9-12
- Rimrock Grades: 8-12 | 51 students
3090 E. Coronado Trail
Rimrock, AZ 86335
(855)290-9680 14.4 8-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Teen suicide is the 3rd largest killer of young adults between the ages of 15-24. It can be prevented.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.