Verde Valley Seventh-day Adventist School
Tel: (928) 634-7322
- The Verde Valley Seventh-day Adventist School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children. Students of all faiths are welcomed and appreciated at VVAS.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
- To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew, master the basic academic skills, value labor, physical and mental, as the blessing God intended, cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Apply for AAA scholarship. Start applying in March. There is a deadline.|
|% on Financial Aid|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cottonwood Grades: PK-5 | 129 students
102 S Willard St
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
(928) 634-8113 1 PK-5
- Cottonwood Grades: PK-8 | 181 students
2715 E State Route 89a
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
(928) 649-0624 1.5 PK-8
- Sedona Grades: 9-12 | 99 students
3511 Verde Valley School Road
Sedona, AZ 86351
(928) 284-2272 12.6 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?