The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 53 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The AOL Child Development Center is an on-site childcare facility for children of families employed at AOL and select businesses in the area. Our Development Center is comprised of two buildings, one that focuses on children from infancy through two years of age and one that focuses on the development of children preschool through school age. Each center provides several themed enrichment rooms for children to explore during the day - Imagination Station, Tech Town, Masterpiece Museum and Science Suite are just a few. AOL Child Development Center provides expert care and education to all children, meeting their cognitive, social/emotional, and physical needs. The AOL Child Development Center provides a developmentally appropriate curriculum for each age group that encourages exploration, and is both challenging and stimulating. AOL Child Development Center prides itself on partnering with parents through each stage of early childhood education.
- The AOL Child Development center prides itself on the management of health and safety within the center. Our center offers a secure, keypad entrance into the building along with a strict identification process. All playgrounds are double fenced and and secure with a key-less exit. The safety of each child in our buildings are a top priority. We currently exceed state licensing requirements by having 61 teachers certified in CPR and First Aid. These are some of the many ways we ensure that your child is in a safe environment while at the AOL Child Development Center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Verizon Media Child Development Center?
The application deadline for Verizon Media Child Development Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Verizon Media Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.