Victory Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Victory Christian School was founded in 1981 as a church-sponsored non-denominational, co-educational school.
- Victory's current enrollment is 130 students in grades kindergarten through twelfth (twenty-five students in grades nine through twelve).
- Victory exists for the purpose of helping Christian families train their students to be servants for the Lord.
- Students in grades 9-12 are required to take a minimum of 25 courses for graduation, including a year of theology for every year they attend Victory, four in English, three in math (through Algebra II/Trigonometry), three in laboratory science, three in history (one in United States History and one semester of government), two in foreign language, and six in fine arts/practical arts/physical education.
- Victory offers a third year of foreign language, senior calculus, senior economics, and senior physics. Victory Christian School maintains a rigorous college preparatory program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition depends on grade level and how many students are in the family|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Glenn Frey|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 1156 students
8005 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)821-2513 3.1 PK-12
- Rio Rancho Grades: PK-12 | 77 students
1500 Southern Blvd Se
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
(505)892-9463 6.5 PK-12
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 157 students
12820 Indian School Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505)842-8681 8.9 PK-12
Words cannot describe how terrible it is. This information is very old. It has gone even more downhill since then.
- Posted by Parent - Dissatisfied
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.