Walnut Boulevard KinderCare
The staff at KinderCare on Walnut Boulevard is passionate about what they do each and every day.
Your child is is phenomenal hands! The experience and dedication each teacher brings to the classroom is evident in the fun activities and focused curriculum your child is exposed on a daily basis.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare on Walnut Boulevard provides fun, educational experiences that make learning come alive for children. Young children grow intellectually when using our multidimensional "hands-on" learning activities. Utilizing the Knowledge Universe Early Foundations curriculum, academics are introduced through various experiences that allow children to learn through their senses, their feelings and their intellects. We'd love for your family to join ours, so please call us to set up a tour and experience the KinderCare difference for yourself!
- Our center provides a safe and secure place for your child to learn and grow. Key pad entry, fenced in playground and alarmed classroom doors are just a few of the features we provide to give you the piece of mind when your drop off your most valued possession to our care. Staff are CPR and First Aid trained. Monthly safety drills are performed along with nightly cleaning of the entire facility.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Walnut Boulevard KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.