Walnut Boulevard KinderCare
Tel: (925) 935-3276
The staff at KinderCare on Walnut Boulevard is passionate about what they do each and every day.
Your child is is phenomenal hands! The experience and dedication each teacher brings to the classroom is evident in the fun activities and focused curriculum your child is exposed on a daily basis.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- KinderCare on Walnut Boulevard provides fun, educational experiences that make learning come alive for children. Young children grow intellectually when using our multidimensional "hands-on" learning activities. Utilizing the Knowledge Universe Early Foundations curriculum, academics are introduced through various experiences that allow children to learn through their senses, their feelings and their intellects. We'd love for your family to join ours, so please call us to set up a tour and experience the KinderCare difference for yourself!
- Our center provides a safe and secure place for your child to learn and grow. Key pad entry, fenced in playground and alarmed classroom doors are just a few of the features we provide to give you the piece of mind when your drop off your most valued possession to our care. Staff are CPR and First Aid trained. Monthly safety drills are performed along with nightly cleaning of the entire facility.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Walnut Boulevard KinderCare is Futures Academy - Walnut Creek (0.8 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Walnut Creek Christian Academy (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Walnut Creek Grades: 6-12 | 28 students
101 Yghacio Valley Rd Ste 345
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(888) 425-7876 0.8 6-12
- Walnut Creek Grades: PK-8 | 297 students
1158 Bont Ln
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925) 935-5054 1.1 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.