Wee People Preschool & Kindergarten
- Wee People Pre School and Kindergarten is dedicated to meeting the needs of children, parents, staff and their families.
- We will promote the physical, social, emotional and cognitive development of your child.
- Each childs day will promote their growth and development so they become healthy, intelligent contributing members of society.
- The development of a positive self-image is at the core of our program.
- We provide an affordable early learning program that allows students to enjoy the pleasures of being a child.
- Each child possesses their own special abilities and we will strive to develop them.
- We have the responsibility to each and every Wee People parent to make the most out of their childs early learning experience.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bound BrookGrades: 7-12 | 34 students
Po Box 947
Bound Brook, NJ 08805
- MiddlesexGrades: NS-K | 3 students
205 Union Avenue
Middlesex, NJ 08846
- SomersetGrades: 7-12 | 177 students
2200 Cottontail Lane
Somerset, NJ 08873
- MiddlesexGrades: 3-11 | 75 students
1275 Bound Brook Rd Ste 1
Middlesex, NJ 08846
- BridgewaterGrades: NS-6 | 132 students
120 Finderne Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.