West Lake KinderCare
We pride ourselves in having high quality staff who continually update their knowledge base on the most advanced educational practices.
We have many unique certifications throughout our center, and our teachers have a variety of talents to share with our youngsters.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello and welcome to West Lake KinderCare! We are excited that you have selected us as a possible learning center for your child to learn and grow educationally, emotionally, and socially! We would love to show you around our center and give you an overview of all we have to offer your family. Please call us today with any questions you may have or to schedule a tour with one of our dedicated staff members!
- Our staff members are dedicated to the safety and education of your children and are CPR and first aide certified. Our classrooms offer a safe environment for each age group and our fenced in playground provides a great place for all of our children to play.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCIS; NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for West Lake KinderCare?
The application deadline for West Lake KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse West Lake KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.