Westerly School Of Long Beach
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 172 students
- Yearly Tuition: $22,440
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 7 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki bottoms. Navy, heather gray polos.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our mission at Westerly School is to develop the whole child through a challenging and stimulating program in an inclusive and diverse community. We ignite within each child a lifelong love of learning by encouraging them to discover their full and unique potential every single day. Our students develop a true sense of self through meaningful opportunities for self-expression, service, and character development. Westerly graduates are leaders, helpers, and creators today and in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Westerly School Of Long Beach cost?
Westerly School Of Long Beach's tuition is approximately $22,440 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Westerly School Of Long Beach?
The acceptance rate of Westerly School Of Long Beach is 85%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does Westerly School Of Long Beach offer?
Westerly School Of Long Beach offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Flag Football and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Westerly School Of Long Beach?
The application deadline for Westerly School Of Long Beach is Feb. 7 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 7 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
View the Westerly School Of Long Beach yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Westerly School Of Long Beach. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards