Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Selected mild LD that can be addressed through the regular classroom setting
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Number of AP Courses
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Full 5-Day K: $4,247 1/2 5-Day K: $2,244 1st - 5th: $4,187 6th - 8th: $4,772* Full Day K Tuition includes daily hot lunch * K-8 Tuition includes book feesDiscount for Full Payment Monthly Payment Plans Available Discount for Multiple Child
Tom Williams, Principal
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Student Council, Vocal Ensemble
- Westside Christian School is a ministry of Westside Church of the Nazarene, serving K-8 Students from a multitude of churches and communities. As parents, our children are very precious to us. . .and to God. An education that addresses the whole child can truly be an investment with high returns. We consider it a privilege to support and asist you in the development of those vital foundations. It's always better to build a child than to repair an adult.
- WCS was established over three decades ago and is fully accredited by the Indiana Department of Education.
- Highest rating of "Exemplary Progress" based upon ISTEP+ results
- Smaller Class Sizes - More 1 on 1 teacher/student contact
- Supportive, family-friendly atmosphere
- Extended care - before and after school
- Solid scholastic displines challenge thought and achievement
- Excellence in Education. . .for a lifetime; Distinction in Christ. . .for an eternity
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Westside Christian School offer?
Westside Christian School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Westside Christian School?
The application deadline for Westside Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.