The team of educators at KinderCare Westview understand the importance of learning for children of all ages.
Each staff member has obtained a certified background in early childhood education.
Not only is the staff highly educated, but they also hold over 60 years of experience in the field of early childhood education.
It takes someone special to be an educator; a person who cares for others, and aims to help students grow to their fullest potential.
The best teachers are capable, dedicated and hardworking, along with having an interest in making a substantial difference in the future of children.
Our teachers are both the best and hold the title of educator as their highest achievement!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Westview in Frederick, MD! We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at KinderCare Westview, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. KinderCare Westview is committed to enhancing the educational opportunities for children, families and the dedicated professionals who serve them. Our teachers at KinderCare Westview strive to make learning fun!
- The safety of the children who attend our center is one of our top
priorities. For this reason we have a locked entry that
requires a pin code to gain entrance. We also have a family
clock in system for each family to sign their children in and out
each day with an individualized pin number. All outdoor play
areas are padlocked shut making the entire campus a closed in
area. Each of our staff members are both CPR and First Aid
Ms. Angie is our Health and Safety Coordinator, so she ensures monthly fire drill and disaster drills. She also makes sure that the center follows all of the proper cleaning and sanitation policies to avoid the spread of germs helping in the lowest level of illness among the children and staff. Our center is also deep cleaned three times a week by a professional cleaning company along with the teachers following daily cleaning checklists.
There is always a staff member on site that holds a CMA allowing for the administration of medication for illnesses and allergic reactions. With peanuts being one of the most common allergies among young children today our center is peanut free at all times. We require written Doctor's orders for all medication administration for non-contagious illnesses, allergic reactions and asthma treatment plans.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, Adams County (Childcare Information Services), State Funding available (Start with Dept of SS for eligibility
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Westview KinderCare?
The application deadline for Westview KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Westview KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.