Willow Street KinderCare
Our team at Willow Street KinderCare is a team of dedicated, passionate professionals who strive to create an exceptional child and parent experience.
Our teachers are dedicated to implementing a curriculum that teaches the whole child in all areas of learning.
They are committed to focusing on the needs of each individual child by creating a nurturing environment that allows children to become confident learners.
Our teachers are given continuous opportunities for growth including a bi-annual Professional Development Day focused on Early Childhood Education and growth.
Our team has been chosen for their devotion to developing children in their emotional, social, intellectual and physical growth.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare at Willow Street! We strive to offer an exceptional child and parent experience. We invite you to join our KinderCare Family and experience a positive early childhood education. Our teachers are dedicated to providing a nurturing and educational environment for each individual child. We focus on a rich curriculum designed for each separate age group and positive guidance to allow each child to grow into confident students. Our teachers are passionate and driven to offer learning through exploration, teacher guided activities and student driven activities. We invite you to come meet our teachers and explore our fun and educational center. See you soon! :)
- Here at WIllow Street KinderCare we take health and safety seriously! All access to our facility is through a keypad entry. In order to ensure your child's safety while outside playing, we also have a large, fenced outdoor play area. While enjoying the outdoors, your child will be able to run, paint, read, or socialize with other children and teachers. We also conduct regular fire and disaster drills so that we are always prepared in case of an emergency. All employees hired at KinderCare must pass a thorough background criminal check and provide state clearances as well. The most important part of heath and safety is training. We cover health and safety topics each month at our staff meetings. Our teachers are also CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- 6 weeks to 6 years except in the summer, offer Summer Camp up to 12 years CCIS of Lancaster County, NACCRA, Department of Welfare
Endorse Willow Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.