Willow Street KinderCare
Tel: (717) 464-2615
Our team at Willow Street KinderCare is a team of dedicated, passionate professionals who strive to create an exceptional child and parent experience.
Our teachers are dedicated to implementing a curriculum that teaches the whole child in all areas of learning.
They are committed to focusing on the needs of each individual child by creating a nurturing environment that allows children to become confident learners.
Our teachers are given continuous opportunities for growth including a bi-annual Professional Development Day focused on Early Childhood Education and growth.
Our team has been chosen for their devotion to developing children in their emotional, social, intellectual and physical growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare at Willow Street! We strive to offer an exceptional child and parent experience. We invite you to join our KinderCare Family and experience a positive early childhood education. Our teachers are dedicated to providing a nurturing and educational environment for each individual child. We focus on a rich curriculum designed for each separate age group and positive guidance to allow each child to grow into confident students. Our teachers are passionate and driven to offer learning through exploration, teacher guided activities and student driven activities. We invite you to come meet our teachers and explore our fun and educational center. See you soon! :)
- Here at WIllow Street KinderCare we take health and safety seriously! All access to our facility is through a keypad entry. In order to ensure your child's safety while outside playing, we also have a large, fenced outdoor play area. While enjoying the outdoors, your child will be able to run, paint, read, or socialize with other children and teachers. We also conduct regular fire and disaster drills so that we are always prepared in case of an emergency. All employees hired at KinderCare must pass a thorough background criminal check and provide state clearances as well. The most important part of heath and safety is training. We cover health and safety topics each month at our staff meetings. Our teachers are also CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- 6 weeks to 6 years except in the summer, offer Summer Camp up to 12 years CCIS of Lancaster County, NACCRA, Department of Welfare
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Willow Street KinderCare is Way Of Jesus Academy (3.0 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Rocky Springs School (1.1 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville (1.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: 1-8 | 24 students
501 Long Rifle Rd
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 464-4893 1.1 1-8
- Lancaster Grades: PK-5 | 88 students
393 Long Lane
Lancaster, PA 17603
(717) 740-2424 1.9 PK-5
- Lancaster Grades: PK-6 | 167 students
651 Lampeter Rd
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 556-0711 2.8 PK-6
- Lancaster Grades: K-8 | 20 students
1890 Rockvale Rd
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 393-8513 2.9 K-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.