Our team at Willow Street KinderCare is a team of dedicated, passionate professionals who strive to create an exceptional child and parent experience.
Our teachers are dedicated to implementing a curriculum that teaches the whole child in all areas of learning.
They are committed to focusing on the needs of each individual child by creating a nurturing environment that allows children to become confident learners.
Our teachers are given continuous opportunities for growth including a bi-annual Professional Development Day focused on Early Childhood Education and growth.
Our team has been chosen for their devotion to developing children in their emotional, social, intellectual and physical growth.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare at Willow Street! We strive to offer an exceptional child and parent experience. We invite you to join our KinderCare Family and experience a positive early childhood education. Our teachers are dedicated to providing a nurturing and educational environment for each individual child. We focus on a rich curriculum designed for each separate age group and positive guidance to allow each child to grow into confident students. Our teachers are passionate and driven to offer learning through exploration, teacher guided activities and student driven activities. We invite you to come meet our teachers and explore our fun and educational center. See you soon! :)
- Here at WIllow Street KinderCare we take health and safety seriously! All access to our facility is through a keypad entry. In order to ensure your child's safety while outside playing, we also have a large, fenced outdoor play area. While enjoying the outdoors, your child will be able to run, paint, read, or socialize with other children and teachers. We also conduct regular fire and disaster drills so that we are always prepared in case of an emergency. All employees hired at KinderCare must pass a thorough background criminal check and provide state clearances as well. The most important part of heath and safety is training. We cover health and safety topics each month at our staff meetings. Our teachers are also CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- 6 weeks to 6 years except in the summer, offer Summer Camp up to 12 years CCIS of Lancaster County, NACCRA, Department of Welfare
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Willow Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for Willow Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Willow Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.