We are a Biblically-based Preschool and Kindergarten program that has existed for 25 years! We exist to advance the kingdom of God by establishing a foundation in young children for a lifelong love of God, learning, and people.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 50 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Wonder Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
tuition is based on family income
Jennifer de Jesús
- We serve children who are: age 3 turning 4 by the end of February of that school year, age 4 by September 1st for K4/ Preschool, and age 5 by September 1st for Kindergarten. All programs are full day.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Wonder Academy?
The application deadline for Wonder Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Wonder Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.