Willow Tree Montessori
Willow Tree Montessori Photo #2 - Willow Tree Montessori offers weekly Suzuki violin enrichment opportunities. Our instructor is a certified Primary Guide and understands the nature of our Casa and as such respects the work patterns of children. At Willow Tree Montessori, we consider music a language and an essential element in human development.
Willow Tree Montessori Photo #3 - Chris DeNofrio, Director of the Children's Division of the New Haven Ballet provides WTM children weekly classical ballet enrichment opportunities. His understand of the connection between purposeful movement and intelligence compliments our work with children.
An accredited A.M.I school serving children between the ages of 3 and 6 years. Authentic Montessori education programs includinging enrichment with the New Haven Ballet and Suzuki Violin. Summer Creative Arts programs Mid June - July.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 34 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,500
- Acceptance rate: 65%
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Mar. 1 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- An accredited A.M.I school serving children between the ages of 3 and 6 years. Authentic Montessori education programs includinging enrichment with the New Haven Ballet and Suzuki Violin. Summer Creative Arts programs Mid June - July.
Profile last updated: 01/13/2021
Endorse Willow Tree Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?