Wimpfheimer Nursery School
- The basic components of quality early childhood education are the cornerstones of Wimpfheimer Nursery School: a child-centered environment; a developmentally appropriate curriculum; low adult/child ratios; and an educated, experienced teaching staff.
- Architecturally designed as a nursery school, the physical structure and furnishings support child-centered exploration and learning.
- Self-help skills and independence are fostered as children work/play in an environment built to fit their needs.
- Success in their environment in turn promotes positive self-esteem. The Wimpfheimer Nursery School is also part of the wider Vassar community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Butler Grades: PK-K | 21 students
230 E Jefferson St
Butler, PA 16001
(724)283-1846 316.3 PK-K
- Poughkeepsie Grades: PK-12 | 235 students
260 Boardman Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
(845)462-7600 2.8 PK-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.