Wimpfheimer Nursery School
- The basic components of quality early childhood education are the cornerstones of Wimpfheimer Nursery School: a child-centered environment; a developmentally appropriate curriculum; low adult/child ratios; and an educated, experienced teaching staff.
- Architecturally designed as a nursery school, the physical structure and furnishings support child-centered exploration and learning.
- Self-help skills and independence are fostered as children work/play in an environment built to fit their needs.
- Success in their environment in turn promotes positive self-esteem. The Wimpfheimer Nursery School is also part of the wider Vassar community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poughkeepsie Grades: PK-12 | 235 students
260 Boardman Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
(845)462-7600 2.8 PK-12
- Butler Grades: PK-K | 21 students
230 E Jefferson St
Butler, PA 16001
(724)283-1846 316.3 PK-K
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.