Wiscasset Christian Academy
- Wiscasset Christian Academy honors the Lord, that he will continue to bless our school.
- We are bringing the expertise of the master teachers of A Beka Christian Academy to the students of Wiscasset Christian Academy.
- Like ACE, the A Beka curriculum is Bible based and the courses are taught from a Biblical world-view.
- It is also King James only curriculum, which is the only type of curriculum that we would use.
- Students are eligible for admission to Wiscasset Christian Academy on the basis of three factors: academic qualifications, spiritual qualifications, and behavioral qualifications.
- To enroll in the K-5 program, the child must be 5 years old before the first day of that school year.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EdgecombGrades: KG-8 | 72 students
119 Cross Point Rd
Edgecomb, ME 04556
NobleboroGrades: PK-8 | 103 students
93 Center St
Nobleboro, ME 04555
West GardinerGrades: PK-12 | 26 students
187 Lewiston Rd
West Gardiner, ME 04345
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?