Wiscasset Christian Academy
Tel: (207) 882-6941
- Wiscasset Christian Academy honors the Lord, that he will continue to bless our school.
- We are bringing the expertise of the master teachers of A Beka Christian Academy to the students of Wiscasset Christian Academy.
- Like ACE, the A Beka curriculum is Bible based and the courses are taught from a Biblical world-view.
- It is also King James only curriculum, which is the only type of curriculum that we would use.
- Students are eligible for admission to Wiscasset Christian Academy on the basis of three factors: academic qualifications, spiritual qualifications, and behavioral qualifications.
- To enroll in the K-5 program, the child must be 5 years old before the first day of that school year.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edgecomb Grades: K-8 | 79 students
119 Cross Point Rd
Edgecomb, ME 04556
(207) 882-9706 2.4 K-8
- Gardiner Grades: K-12 | 29 students
187 Lewiston Rd
Gardiner, ME 04345
(207) 582-8045 16.5 K-12
- Nobleboro Grades: PK-8 | 89 students
93 Center St
Nobleboro, ME 04555
(207) 563-2168 12.8 PK-8
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.