- School's mission is to provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment that recognizes student capabilities, foster their connectedness to their immediate and broader communities and offer them ways to contribute to school life.
- WAYS aim to meet or exceed state performance standards through a strong curriculum and a rigorous and relevant academic program that will be enhanced by the school's focus on science, mathematics and social responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gardena Grades: K-8 | 266 students
1003 W 163rd St
Gardena, CA 90247
(310)329-7170 5.6 K-8
- Hawthorne Grades: 7-12 | 65 students
12500 Ramona Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
(310)644-8841 6.1 7-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.