Tel: (323) 752-6655
- School's mission is to provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment that recognizes student capabilities, foster their connectedness to their immediate and broader communities and offer them ways to contribute to school life.
- WAYS aim to meet or exceed state performance standards through a strong curriculum and a rigorous and relevant academic program that will be enhanced by the school's focus on science, mathematics and social responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gardena Grades: K-8 | 253 students
1003 W 163rd St
Gardena, CA 90247
(310) 329-7170 5.6 K-8
- Hawthorne Grades: 7-12 | 65 students
12500 Ramona Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
(310) 644-8841 6.1 7-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.