- School's mission is to provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment that recognizes student capabilities, foster their connectedness to their immediate and broader communities and offer them ways to contribute to school life.
- WAYS aim to meet or exceed state performance standards through a strong curriculum and a rigorous and relevant academic program that will be enhanced by the school's focus on science, mathematics and social responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gardena Grades: K-8 | 266 students
1003 W 163rd St
Gardena, CA 90247
(310)329-7170 5.6 K-8
- Hawthorne Grades: 7-12 | 65 students
12500 Ramona Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
(310)644-8841 6.1 7-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.