Frederick KC Price III Christian Schools
5.00 (7 reviews)
Frederick KC Price III Christian Schools Photo #3 - Elementary students conducting STEM experiments.
- Frederick K.C. Price III Christian Schools is a Christian, college-prep, co-ed private preschool-high school located on the beautiful 32-acre campus of Crenshaw Christian Center in Los Angeles.
- Established in 1985, Price has maintained a 100% graduation rate since the charter class, with 98% of graduates being accepted into 4-year colleges and universities all over the country.
- These schools include Stanford University, Dartmouth College, Georgetown University, UC Berkeley, UCLA, and USC.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary Tuition is $5,250 per year. Secondary Tuition is $7,000 per year.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lauren Hopkins|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Drill Team, Flag Football, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Drill Team, Flag Football,
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
- The mission of Frederick K.C. Price III School is to provide high academic learning in a disciplined, well-organized, safe, Christian environment. We provide a biblically based college preparatory curriculum with personalized attention for all students. We also provide a strong athletic and an enhanced extra-curricular program which will promoter high social standards.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-6 | 494 students
15871 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310)476-1251 15.5 PK-6
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 294 students
1027 W 87th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323)752-6101 0.6 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 725 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)397-3134 8.2 K-12
Three of my children are attending Price and each has performed tremendously well. I would highly recommend that you consider Price for a quality, Christian based education!
- Posted by Parent - Joe D.
Price Schools offers an excellent education and a safe environment. The teachers and staff are supportive and cares about the students. My child started at Price in preschool, he is now in high school. He has made life long friends; grown each year in Christian knowledge, academics and performing arts.
- Posted by Parent - Moore Family
My family recommends this school, first class education, safe and beautiful campus.
- Posted by Parent - Wiggins
I still remember the first day at Price - I walked in the line of parents that followed our little kindergartener's to class on the first day of school. There were so many emotions running through my heart that day - but my baby was ready, and when she got to class, the first thing they did, as a group, was pray for one another, the parents, and everyone in their families. I exhaled - I knew my baby was in good hands. Fast forward nearly 25 years, and I am happy to say that our eldest, along with her younger sister and brother, received a firm, solid, and happy, experience at Price. They made lifelong friends, and have mentors that they can still reach out to through the wonderfully talented and loving staff. Price felt (and feels) like family. But it wasn't just our children that benefited from Price, my entire family did, as we (the parents) have also developed lifelong friends that we will be forever joined to. Price offer's more than just an education for the child - it is a network of Christian people that impact every area of your child's life. And it's a network that your family has access to no matter where you are, because the graduates are all over the world - in ministry, in medical, in legal, in entertainment, in education fields - you name it, there's a Price graduate there that you can reach out to. Price is definitely worth the investment!
- Posted by Parent - Cloyd Family
I went to Price from preschool through high school. Their high academic standards, low student-teacher ratio, and Christian foundation thoroughly prepared me for studies at Stanford University and Southwestern Law School, as well as life beyond. I now send my daughter there too!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - LHop
Absolutely Fantastic School
- Posted by Student/Alumni - MMath
FKCP III Schools offers a safe College Prepartory Christian environment from Pre-School to High School. The challenging curriculum coupled with a sports program is excellent. Two of our children attended FKCP III from Preschool to High School and went on to attend Stanford and Howard Universities. We highly recommend Frederick K. C. Price III Christian Schools as they have a 100% graduation rate, small class sizes, licensed and credentialed teachers.
- Posted by Parent - Mathews Family
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.