Frederick KC Price III Christian Schools
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Frederick K.C. Price III Christian Schools is a Christian, college-prep, co-ed private preschool-high school located on the beautiful 32-acre campus of Crenshaw Christian Center in Los Angeles.
- Established in 1985, Price has maintained a 100% graduation rate since the charter class, with 98% of graduates being accepted into 4-year colleges and universities all over the country.
- These schools include Stanford University, Dartmouth College, Georgetown University, UC Berkeley, UCLA, and USC.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Melaina Williams|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drum Line, Student Council, Yearbook Drum Line, Yearbook, Student Council,|
- The mission of Frederick K.C. Price III School is to provide high academic learning in a disciplined, well-organized, safe, Christian environment. We will provide a biblically based college preparatory curriculum with personalized attention for all students. We will also provide a strong athletic and an enhanced extra-curricular program which will promoter high social standards.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-8 | 301 students
1027 W 87th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90044
- CarsonGrades: K-12 | 88 students
17705 Central Avenue
Carson, CA 90746
- Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 724 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Santa MonicaGrades: K-12 | 1159 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-6 | 490 students
Los Angeles, CA 90049
I went to Price from preschool through high school. Their high academic standards, low student-teacher ratio, and Christian foundation thoroughly prepared me for studies at Stanford University and Southwestern Law School, as well as life beyond. I now send my daughter there too!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - LHop
Absolutely Fantastic School
- Posted by Student/Alumni - MMath
FKCP III Schools offers a safe College Prepartory Christian environment from Pre-School to High School. The challenging curriculum coupled with a sports program is excellent. Two of our children attended FKCP III from Preschool to High School and went on to attend Stanford and Howard Universities. We highly recommend Frederick K. C. Price III Christian Schools as they have a 100% graduation rate, small class sizes, licensed and credentialed teachers.
- Posted by Parent - Mathews Family
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.