Wonder Window Preschool & Kindergarten
- Wonder Window Children's Center provides developmental activities designed to fulfill the following objectives play time for social stimulation, creative play, music, science, arts and crafts, a variety of educational topics, nutrition, perceptual and motor activities.
- We believe that play is learning and daily time is allowed for inside and outside play.
- Our faith in God is taught in an informal manner using weekly Bible stories, Biblical concepts and weekly chapels with the Pastor.
- Prayer is said at snack and lunch times. This training will be directed toward the development of a Christian quality of life to aide the growth of the total person as a child of God.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Comfie clothes for playing and learning in.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We have several different schedules to fit most needs. Please call for details.|
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Elliott|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-K | 56 students
7001 Auburn Street
Bakersfield, CA 93306
(661)871-0880 0.4 PK-K
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-12 | 6 students
1436 Cresmont Drive, #60223
Bakersfield, CA 93386 1.5 PK-12
- Bakersfield Grades: K-12 | 134 students
3333 Bernard St
Bakersfield, CA 93306
(661)871-1591 2.3 K-12
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
2236 E California Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93307
(661)325-2661 3.8 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.