Wonder Window Preschool & Kindergarten
- Wonder Window Children's Center provides developmental activities designed to fulfill the following objectives play time for social stimulation, creative play, music, science, arts and crafts, a variety of educational topics, nutrition, perceptual and motor activities.
- We believe that play is learning and daily time is allowed for inside and outside play.
- Our faith in God is taught in an informal manner using weekly Bible stories, Biblical concepts and weekly chapels with the Pastor.
- Prayer is said at snack and lunch times. This training will be directed toward the development of a Christian quality of life to aide the growth of the total person as a child of God.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Comfie clothes for playing and learning in.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We have several different schedules to fit most needs. Please call for details.|
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Elliott|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-K | 56 students
7001 Auburn Street
Bakersfield, CA 93306
(661)871-0880 0.4 PK-K
- Bakersfield Grades: NS-9 | 9 students
1436 Cresmont Drive, #60223
Bakersfield, CA 93386
(661)748-3278 1.5 NS-9
- Bakersfield Grades: K-12 | 134 students
3333 Bernard St
Bakersfield, CA 93306
(661)871-1591 2.3 K-12
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
2236 E California Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93307
(661)325-2661 3.8 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.