Wonder Window Preschool & Kindergarten
- Wonder Window Children's Center provides developmental activities designed to fulfill the following objectives play time for social stimulation, creative play, music, science, arts and crafts, a variety of educational topics, nutrition, perceptual and motor activities.
- We believe that play is learning and daily time is allowed for inside and outside play.
- Our faith in God is taught in an informal manner using weekly Bible stories, Biblical concepts and weekly chapels with the Pastor.
- Prayer is said at snack and lunch times. This training will be directed toward the development of a Christian quality of life to aide the growth of the total person as a child of God.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Comfie clothes for playing and learning in.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We have several different schedules to fit most needs. Please call for details.|
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Elliott|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-K | 56 students
7001 Auburn Street
Bakersfield, CA 93306
(661)871-0880 0.4 PK-K
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-12 | 6 students
1436 Cresmont Drive, #60223
Bakersfield, CA 93386 1.5 PK-12
- Bakersfield Grades: K-12 | 134 students
3333 Bernard St
Bakersfield, CA 93306
(661)871-1591 2.3 K-12
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
2236 E California Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93307
(661)325-2661 3.8 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.