Heritage Christian Schools
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (661) 871-4545
- At Heritage Christian Schools, our mission is to educate the whole child - spiritually, academically, physically and emotionally.
- Learning is not a goal within itself but the child develops the skills needed to learn, so that in any setting in life, he/she would have the skills to achieve.
- In an atmosphere of discipline and love, we present academic skills and spiritual truths to the child.
- Each child is recognized as an individual with individual needs and abilities.
- Material, whether it is spiritual or academic, is presented with respect to this uniqueness.
- We succeed in our task of educating the child if the child can interact positively with his/her peers, teachers and parents.
- Education is not just for the classroom. Education is meant to equip the child with skills that transfer into all aspects of life.
- We succeed in our task of educating the child, if the child experiences the love of Christ such that this world and our place in it is understandable and meaningful.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Call for more information.|
|Total Students||304 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,800|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Student Bible Studies
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Music Class, Technology and Computer Class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Competitions, Physical Education
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bakersfield Grades: K-10 | 71 students
1418 W Columbus St
Bakersfield, CA 93301
(661) 323-2851 3 K-10
- Bakersfield Grades: K-12 | 134 students
3333 Bernard St
Bakersfield, CA 93306
(661) 871-1591 0.7 K-12
- Bakersfield Grades: NS-8 | 110 students
4201 Stine Road
Bakersfield, CA 93313
(661) 831-6252 7.1 NS-8
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-11 | 100 students
7220 Rosedale Hwy
Bakersfield, CA 93308
(661) 588-1212 3.4 PK-11
Readyland preschool is probably the best school in Bakersfield. I have worked at a few and have seen the way they operate and how the children are treated. At Readyland the students are truly PRIORITY! The teachers are truly concerned not only with the educational portion of the preschool, but making sure each child feels safe ,secure and loved. I cannot sing Readyland's praises enough.
- Posted by Parent - banet
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.