Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 395 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 32 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
- The mission of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is to prepare students for the twenty-first century spiritually, academically and socially. Spiritually, OLPH will seek to fulfill the mission of the Church; to communicate Christ. Students will be assisted in developing an appreciation of our Catholic heritage and will help them grow in a personal relationship with a loving God. Academically, OLPH will promote scholastic excellence, will encourage intellectual challenge and will provide technological instruction. Socially, OLPH will develop citizens who will demonstrate an attitude of respect and charity and who will meet the needs of others through service. In a safe, wholesome environment, students at OLPH will experience the joy of learning and fulfillment of reaching their potential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School?
The acceptance rate of Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School offer?
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Football, Swimming, Track and Field, Volleyball and Water Polo.
What is Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School?
The application deadline for Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards