Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Parish and School is to build the Mystical Body of Jesus by preparing students and families spiritually, morally, and academically to love, to serve, and to grow as members of God's family.
- Student Mission Today, in all my actions, I will love others, serve God, and use my talents to the best of my ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild to moderate learning disabilities and autism, speech therapy also available.|
|Total Students||392 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||32 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Donna Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Swimming, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water PoloBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- The mission of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is to prepare students for the twenty-first century spiritually, academically and socially. Spiritually, OLPH will seek to fulfill the mission of the Church; to communicate Christ. Students will be assisted in developing an appreciation of our Catholic heritage and will help them grow in a personal relationship with a loving God. Academically, OLPH will promote scholastic excellence, will encourage intellectual challenge and will provide technological instruction. Socially, OLPH will develop citizens who will demonstrate an attitude of respect and charity and who will meet the needs of others through service. In a safe, wholesome environment, students at OLPH will experience the joy of learning and fulfillment of reaching their potential.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BakersfieldGrades: PK-8 | 576 students
2516 Palm St
Bakersfield, CA 93304
- BakersfieldGrades: PK-8 | 331 students
Bakersfield, CA 93308
- BakersfieldGrades: PK-8 | 774 students
4901 California Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93309
- BakersfieldGrades: 9-12 | 614 students
2800 Loma Linda Dr
Bakersfield, CA 93305
- BakersfieldGrades: PK-8 | 177 students
4201 Stine Road
Bakersfield, CA 93313
Oh my gosh. This school is the best my daughter is in third grade, she is academically thriving in many ways . My daughter has just improved so much ever since second grade, and I am very proud of my daughter, and the school.
- Posted by Parent - sofia
The most rigorous academics of any private or public school. Students thrive in the environment. Administrator is outstanding and knows everything about the students and works with parents. Teachers are superb and have opportunities for inservices to assist them in all areas of curriculum.
- Posted by Parent - ervin
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.