Garces Memorial High School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 479 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,895
- Application Deadline: Jan. 7 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Polos, khaki pants/shorts or skirt.)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Extracurricular Activities: On an annual basis, 85% of the Garces student body participate in some type of extracurricular activity. Garces Memorial offers a variety of opportunities for involvement including student government, theatre, service clubs and campus ministry.
- Athletics: In the history of the CIF central section, the athletic program at Garces Memorial ranks 4th all time with 111 section team championships. Garces competes in the Southeast Yosemite League at Division I & II for playoffs in all sports except our recent athletic addition of water polo which competes at Division III.
- Community Service Requirement: All Garces students are expected to give back to the community in the form of service to others. In addition to the subject area requirements, students in the class of 2013 must complete sixty (60) hours of community service in order to graduate and participate in any commencment activities
Endorse Garces Memorial High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards