Young Hollywood School
- The Green School of Hollywood engages the student in a thorough, specific and intentionally aligned curriculum using both direct instruction as well as heuristic and holistic educational approaches that enable the student to meet and exceed rigorous state and national standards in mathematics, sciences, and languages.
- The GSH curriculum aligns with the Content Standards for California Public Schools, the Core Knowledge Curriculum, plus more.
- The Green School of Hollywood provides an opportunity for every child to learn different styles and genres of visual and performing arts as well as to participate in shows, exhibitions, and contests related to the aforementioned arts.
- We believe that learning arts will help our children become sensitive to and appreciative of arts and beauty, and will inspire our students to be concerned with their etiquette.
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
6641 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 467-4177 0.2 PK-8
- North Hollywood Grades: PK-6 | 337 students
1233 North McCaddden Place
North Hollywood, CA 90038
(323) 465-1320 0.4 PK-6
- Los Angeles Grades: 8-12 | 50 students
7120 Franklin Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323) 876-0550 0.5 8-12
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 24 students
6550 Fountain Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 469-6155 0.5 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?