14th Street KinderCare
We would like to welcome you to the 14th Street KinderCare Learning Center! The teachers at the 14th Street KinderCare are passionate about their educating and nurturing children.
We believe that being a successful teacher means that we commit through communication with parents, nurturing the whole child, and education.
We are a committed staff and our parents take comfort in knowing that their children are here with us! We hope you find our teachers to be some of the most dedicated, caring, and qualified in the industry. We can't wait to me you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to 14th Street KinderCare. We are so excited to meet you and are eager to have you and your family become a part of our KinderCare family! We believe in developing the child on a whole, so we place an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Your child will have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in while also receiving support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our center features a secure entrance complete with key code entry system. Our staff is CPR, First Aid, Shaken Baby and SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) trained and certified. We also have monthly fire, tornado, and emergency drills to ensure our staff and children are prepared.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA and County Subsidies
Endorse 14th Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.