We would like to welcome you to the 14th Street KinderCare Learning Center! The teachers at the 14th Street KinderCare are passionate about their educating and nurturing children.
We believe that being a successful teacher means that we commit through communication with parents, nurturing the whole child, and education.
We are a committed staff and our parents take comfort in knowing that their children are here with us! We hope you find our teachers to be some of the most dedicated, caring, and qualified in the industry. We can't wait to me you and your family!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to 14th Street KinderCare. We are so excited to meet you and are eager to have you and your family become a part of our KinderCare family! We believe in developing the child on a whole, so we place an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Your child will have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in while also receiving support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our center features a secure entrance complete with key code entry system. Our staff is CPR, First Aid, Shaken Baby and SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) trained and certified. We also have monthly fire, tornado, and emergency drills to ensure our staff and children are prepared.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA and County Subsidies
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for 14th Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for 14th Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse 14th Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.