91st Psalm Christian School
- 91st Psalm Christian School is a non-denominational Christian school, a branch of SouthGate Church, and a member of the Association Of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Established in 1984 as a Pre-K through 12th grade school, the multicultural enrollment encompasses students from throughout the Phoenix valley.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$400|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki, Navy, or black pants and polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,300|
|Tuition Notes||$5150 - Pre-K-K, $5200 - 1st - 3rd, $5250 4th-6th, $5400 - 7th/8th, $5550 - 9th-12th Tax Credit Organization Scholarships & Tuition Reduction Program available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Claire Troth|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
H.S. Computer Science, H.S. Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
1st - 4th gr. General Music, 5th - 6th Elementary Band, H.S. Band - Concert, H.S. Drama, Jazz, Jr. High Concert & Jazz Band, Pep Band
- 91st Psalm Christian School is a non-denominational Christian school, a branch of SouthGate Church, and a member of the Association Of Christian Schools International (ACSI). Established in 1984 as a Pre-K through 12th grade school, the multicultural enrollment encompasses students from throughout the Phoenix valley. A safe and suitable environment, our classrooms offer a small student to teacher ratio, helping many students to consistently perform above grade levels during Terranova 3 national testing. Our School environment produces hearts devoted to Jesus Christ, directing them to serve Him in their home, churches and society. Classes offer a small student to teacher ratio. Personalized instruction encourages a greater awareness and confidence in student's God-given gifts and talents.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 481 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602) 265-4707 8.7 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: 1-12 | 242 students
5048 East Oak Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602) 389-8600 7.6 1-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?