A. G. Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-3
- Enrollment: 43 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 28 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- A.G. Montessori also offers field trips, Spanish for all ages, yoga, and private piano lessons.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does A. G. Montessori School cost?
A. G. Montessori School's tuition is approximately $100 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of A. G. Montessori School?
The acceptance rate of A. G. Montessori School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
When is the application deadline for A. G. Montessori School?
The application deadline for A. G. Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse A. G. Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards