A. G. Montessori School
Tel: (724) 439-6116
- At A.G. Montessori School, our classrooms are designed to encourage the learning process of each child.
- It is a place of discovery, a place where children are encouraged to reach their potential through independent exploration and small group or individualized lessons, where children love to learn!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$100|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer camp cost is priced per week.|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition costs are variable and are dependent upon the enrollment plan selected. Please visit our website for enrollment information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
- A.G. Montessori also offers field trips, Spanish for all ages, yoga, and private piano lessons.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Smithfield Grades: PK-7 | 170 students
30 Church St
Smithfield, PA 15478
(724) 569-4890 8.4 PK-7
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.