A. G. Montessori School
- At A.G. Montessori School, our classrooms are designed to encourage the learning process of each child.
- It is a place of discovery, a place where children are encouraged to reach their potential through independent exploration and small group or individualized lessons, where children love to learn!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition costs are variable and are dependent upon the enrollment plan selected. Please visit our website for enrollment information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
- A.G. Montessori also offers field trips, Spanish for all ages, yoga, and private piano lessons.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- UniontownGrades: PK-12 | 87 students
115 Downer Avenue
Uniontown, PA 15401
- SmithfieldGrades: PK-6 | 127 students
P O Box 903/30 Church St.
Smithfield, PA 15478
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.