A Joyful Noise Learning Center
- A Joyful Noise Learning Center is a ministry of the community church of Hayward, an outreach to children and their families.
- The mission of this program is to minister to the needs of the whole child, mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and socially in a safe, loving environment.
- Make a joyful noise unto the lord, because we are committed to provide a joyful learning experience that nurtures and prepares every child with a love for learning.
- We believe that a Christian school is a place where academic instruction of the highest quality is provided in such a way that god's love will truly surround and uplift each child.
- We provide a Christian environment that consists of bible stories, songs, and prayers with child participation, if she/he desires.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayward Grades: PK | 10 students
225 W Winton Ave Ste 116
Hayward, CA 94544
(510)909-7469 1.4 PK
- Hayward Grades: NS-K | 77 students
380 Elmhurst Street
Hayward, CA 94544
(510)786-1289 1.2 NS-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.