5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (770) 957-9998
- Join us on our sustainable environmentally friendly campus. Here ,children discover their full, unique potential, to flourish intellectually, artistically, physically and culturally through the use of the hands on hundred year proven Montessori curriculum. Creating innovators, entraprenuers, and leaders. The way school should be.
ABC Montessori places among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and polos. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Chase Hardin|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Dance, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, Soccer, SwimmingDance, Gymnastics,|
Martial Arts, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- If you are looking for a school that will respect your child's unique and God given potential do not waste another day ! We have the solution to education. We a have the environment with educators and mentors that can guide your children into successful contributors of society through a hands on approach . Students will master the materials and subject matter and will be able to compete on a global scale. Many of today's leaders in technology, arts, medicine, invention, business, politics, and so much more, have started their journeys in Montessori schools. Start yours today!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mcdonough Grades: K-7 | 26 students
425 Lake Dow Road
Mcdonough, GA 30252
(770) 898-9728 6.6 K-7
Can't recommend this school enough. My five-year-old has had so much growth in the last year attending here. She is reading and writing cursive, also able to do simple addition, subtraction, and multiplication problems! She is 5! The teachers have done an amazing job cultivating her to be a focused student, hungry for more knowledge. All because she loves her classes so much! Definitely recommend checking out this program.
- Posted by Parent - J.T.
I absolutely LOVE this school. Our oldest started here last year and she has been excited to go back this upcoming year. The teachers are wonderful and I've seen a complete shift in my child to someone who is excited about learning and interested in everything. They make it fun and interactive! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful school here in Henry County. For anyone looking for a school with hands on experience and one that will reward your child with everything they need to succeed, ABC Montessori is it! HIGHLY Recommended!
- Posted by Parent - akoz
Excellent administration and teachers at ABC Montessori in McDonough, GA. The only Montessori School in Georgia that has a curriculum up to 12th grade. My child has really done well since I switched her from public school to Montessori and all of the stem activities are so educational and motivating. So glad you are here!
- Posted by Parent - mbard
I am proud to work with such innovative instructors and students. These are the kindest people to work for. The animals and gardens and the cooperative atmosphere is a pleasure to be a part of. The faculty creates a think tank for genius minds. Bring your kids and see the difference!
- Posted by Administrator - eagle
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.