ABC Preschool & Kindergarten Center
ABC Preschool & Kindergarten Center is a leading private provider of early childhood care and education in Queens. Everything we do at ABC Preschool & Kindergarten Center promotes learning and social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and language development.
Classroom Learning Centers engage children in learning moments through Sensory Play, Building Blocks, Dramatic Play, Art Center, Writing Center, Computer Center, and the Library. Children develop physical skills during outdoor fun and participate in our gymnastics program each week. Our special music enrichment program exposes children to a variety of music from Broadway to classical through singing, dancing, and listening.
Parents are a very important component at ABC Preschool. We invite all parents to be part of the classroom learning by volunteering to come in to do a Read-Aloud, and to share their expertise in areas from music and art to baking and storytelling. Parents in our daycare are invited to participate in Parent Workshops on throughout the year. Studies have shown that children meet with greater success when they receive family support. That is why the school to home connection is so important.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 150 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,400
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Price for 12 months of full day program. Not included transportation service and extended hours
Total Sports Offered
- ABC Preschool & Kindergarten Center Corp. is a leading private provider of early childhood education and early childcare in Queens. We are licensed by The NYC Department of Healthand meet all the requirements and high standards of The NYC Department of Education,The NYC Department of Buildings, and The NYC Fire Department.
- We provide a dynamic early childhood program with a fully qualified and experienced staff who focus on the individual needs of each child. Management and staff are committed to providing the very best care and education for your child. Bilingual teachers on staff are ready to assist foreign speaking children to provide a smooth transition in our safe and nurturing environment.
- We all strive to give children the tools for a positive, solid foundation to meet with success in their school careers and their future.
- ABC Preschool & Kindergarten Center is under joint ownership with nationally recognized Lana`s Gymnastics Sports Club (www.lgclubny.com). It offers a truly unique opportunity for your child to receive high quality instruction in recreational gymnastics, dance, and music right on the premises.
- Our modern, state-of-the-art facility contains a padded indoor gym, and a spacious, fenced in outdoor playground which forms the ideal setting for an inviting and engaging nursery school. The program can provide reliable and punctual door-to-door transportation using their own private buses. Nutritious and delicious home-made meals and snacks are prepared fresh each day in accordance with the New York City Health Code Requirements.
- We understand the level of trust that you place in us when you enroll your child in ABC Preschool & Kindergarten Center. There are many opportunities for parents to participatethrough take home Family Engagement Projects, Parent-Teacher Conferences, Holiday Shows, and Parent Workshops. Monthly Newsletters, Calendars, and e-mails help us to communicate.
- Come join our family at ABC Preschool & Kindergarten Center for fun and learning!
Profile last updated: 04/26/2021
Endorse ABC Preschool & Kindergarten Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.