- Able Academy is a non-profit organization committed to the study of human behavior and development and its effective application to persons with identified needs.
- Progress is not a hope, but a guarantee resulting from the use of scientifically validated procedures for adding, decreasing or extinguishing behaviors.
- We believe that every person, regardless of their current level of functioning is entitled to the highest quality treatment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: 3-12 | 19 students
2801 County Barn Rd
Naples, FL 34112
(239)384-5620 4 3-12
- Oviedo Grades: K-12 | 59 students
848 Executive Dr
Oviedo, FL 32765
(407)678-8889 176 K-12
- Pembroke Pines Grades: K-12 | 115 students
14900 N.W. 20th Street
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
(954)431-4224 88.7 K-12
The Able Academy has been an enormous resource in the education of our child diagnosed with autism. He has been receiving ABA based therapy/education at Able for several years and is making steady progress in his ability to interact socially while learning age appropriate math and reading skills. He still has challenges, as all kids with autism do, but having Able there for him has simply been fantastic.
- Posted by Parent - mcshe