- For almost 50 years Achieve Kids has offered a place where acceptance is the key to being welcomed into the community.
- We acknowledge it is not always easy, but we know that today's difficulties are tomorrow's opportunities for success.
- This philosophy allows students to slowly build their self-esteem and learn to take chances.
- Trying leads to success and success leads to hope for a future of inclusion.
- Achieve Kids vision is for every child to achieve the maximum possible self-reliance and have the best possible quality of life in our community, and for their families to have confidence in their future.
- We provide special education and mental health services to children who have developmental, emotional and severe behavioral problems, and support for their families.
- We do this through our non-public school campuses, after-school outpatient mental health clinics, and partnerships within public school special education classes.
- Our programs are distinguished by our creative use of a wide variety of resources to meet the individual needs of each child and family.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: 1-12 | 65 students
1910 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)769-7100 37.3 1-12
- Lafayette Grades: 6-12 | 55 students
1035 Carol Ln
Lafayette, CA 94549
(925)962-9660 40.5 6-12
- Moraga Grades: 8-12 | 55 students
350 Rheem Blvd
Moraga, CA 94556
(925)377-0789 39 8-12
- Oakland Grades: 9-12 | 67 students
521 Boden Way
Oakland, CA 94610
(510)268-1500 39.3 9-12
- Oakland Grades: 8-12 | 15 students
3800 Coolidge Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
(510)482-2244 37.5 8-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.